Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt in June


We like easter egg hunts all year round. I never really put the plastic eggs and baskets clear away.

Last week when Daddy had to go on a Scout camp for a couple days, I promised the girls we could have a "real" easter egg hunt. Usually we just hide the eggs empty and they have fun finding them then taking turns hiding them over and over again. A "real" hunt means there's loot inside the eggs. Hayley spent most of a quiet time filling the eggs with fun cereal and m&ms (yes...I got a nap, thanks!) Then we had fun hiding, finding and eating.

So, next time you're bored...pull out those easter egg baskets and make a day of it! So what if it's June, July, August...

3 comments:

Kayelynn said...

Good idea...I'm going to pull our eggs out for the boys.

Kayelynn said...

Is there a trick to getting the recent comments widget to work? Mine just stays empty.

JaNae said...

Ill look at it and then call you....whoa! Live computer support...I know it's unheard of. Really it's just an excuse to say hi. If you're lucky I'll have something useful to say!