Sunday, December 14, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Frolic with Cousins

My brother and his family & Ryan's sister and her family both live in the same ward about 30 minutes away from us. We were able to hang out with Gina & Kirtis on Thanksgiving day but didn't see Dean and Kristen so we planned a little cousin get-together on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It's so fun to see the cousins getting old enough to really have fun playing together (without referees!).We had a little lasagna just to change things up after all the turkey.



Ate candy....made gingerbread houses...and ate some more candy.


Played relay games and ran around a lot. Our favorite game was flash light treasure hunt. We gave each kid a picture of something Christmas related. Then took them to different classrooms in the church. In each room they had to use their flashlight to find the a paper with their assigned picture on it. Once they gathered all 6 pictures they were done! Flashlights are just too fun!

2 comments:

AC /DC said...

My kids love flashlights too! I'm afraid should their ever be an emergency where we need to us them the batteries will all be drained! I love your treasure hunt idea, I'm getting together with my siblings for x-mas, and I think I'll make up this game for them to play - I think it'll be perfect!

Kayelynn said...

What cute activities! I'm glad you had so much fun!