Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Even though we love the easter egg hunts and treats...this is really what it's all about! One of the great consolations of this Easter season is that because Jesus walked such a long, lonely path utterly alone, we do not have to do so.

Twice a year the leaders of our church address the worldwide membership in a "General Conference" via satelite, cable and internet sources. It is such an uplifting weekend of inspiring messages that help me to revaluate where my priorities are and set goals for the next 6 months. Our most recent conference was last week. Below is a video of a short clip of one of the talks. I definitely had an "Ah-ha" moment as I listened to this talk. Elder Holland verbalized so eloquently what the Atonement of Jesus Christ means to me. Enjoy!

No comments: