Monday, May 5, 2008

Goodbye Ryan & Hayley....Hello Nancy!

Talk about a great daddy-daughter date...Hayley got to go to Texas with Ryan for about 6 days last week. Ryan's dad has cancer. He wanted to go spend some time with Veldon without the chaos of all of us tagging along but didn't want to leave me stranded with all the kids either. So we came up with a happy medium. Hayley went with Ryan and my little sister Nancy came and had a girls week with Maya, Alice and I. We all had a great week!

Goodbye Daddy & Hayley...
saying goodbyes at the airport...such cute sisters!

Hello Nancy...

I'll start with a report on the Texas side of the week...all pictures (and collages) must be credited to my mother-in-law, Joyce.

This was Joyce's narrative on the following pictures...I couldn't come up with any better...."Just look at this concenration. Writing a story using words with three or fewer letters is tough work. Reading what you wrote is tougher."

Hayley got spoiled by Grandma and total attention for the week. Ryan got to spend time at Home Depot, trying to complete a "honey-do list" for his mom. He learned some great stuff that I'm hoping will benefit my honey-do list someday! Thanks Joyce!

Back here on the home-front Nancy and I played so hard we wore ourselves out. Nancy is expecting her first baby (a girl) next month so we had lots of fun baby-projects to work on plus some post-baby clothes shopping for me! Ryan had our camera in Texas so as soon as I get the pics from Nancy's camera I'll post more about what we did. It was a fabulous & fun week....thanks for visiting Nancy Fancy.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, it was so fun to be there with you guys! The pictures look great and I love the one of Maya and Hayley hugging goodbye! So cute. Thanks for such a great trip!! I will be back xxx