Monday, March 2, 2009

Bouquets of Hearts

I wanted to share 2 sites that I'm loving right now. These both have oodles of ideas for kids crafts and learning activities that they love (and that I love because it keeps them happy and busy!) I think we've just hit that age with Maya that craft time is so much fun and a necessary part of every day.

For Valentines Day the kids and I made these bouquets of hearts (from No time for flash cards) and G&G T's fudge to hand out to teachers and friends. I think they're adorable!

Anyways, check these out...
No Time for Flash Cards
1+1+1=1

1 comment:

Aim Aug said...

JaNae! Holy cow! It's been a long while! I just found your blog. You girls are so sweet. Sorry about the allergy. Tys has two girls in his class with it. Makes treat time harder to be sure, but maybe she'll grow out of it. It could be worse...what if it was dairy! Good luck!