Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Birthday

Ryan turned another year older...and is the third birthday we celebrate in our house in a two week period. I guess we were all getting tired of all the partying because I barely took a picture.
It was a fun day and we girls are just so happy to have this guy in our lives!

He bought some new gear for his current hobby (which I'll let him post about because if anyone has cool pictures...he does!) and I finally printed real pictures for him to take into work (I know, lame present but he was excited!). I'm sure his co-workers think he only has one kid...it's been so long since I've sent updated pictures into work! We never see his office so I just don't think about it.

The night before his birthday we met up at a Mexican restaurant with Ryan's sister and her family and my brother and his family. Amazingly, we had a blast even with 9 little kids in the middle of a restaurant! Again...the pictures are the best I've got!

This post is obviously way after the big day (since I'm in my constant catch-up mode) but I love you honey and am so grateful to have shared another fabulous year of life with you!!!

No comments: